In Memory of Cassandra

Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't sit around gossiping, explaining what your good man really can do Some women nowadays, Lord they ain't no good They will laugh in your face, Then try to steal your man from you Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't be no fool

Friday, August 10, 2007

Night is just the day breathing in.

The week is practically over, and good thing. It has been waay rough. Between being on death's door and fighting with sean, I feel like any more of this week and I might need a short stay in the hospital. Good news is I am feeling better ( I woke up today and my throat didn't hurt, haven't seen the return of the headaches or the fevers either ) and although Pete Yorn didn't play for longer than an hour, he did play Dancing in the Dark and I was introduced to the magic that is Liam Finn. Finn was fabulously charming and I bought not only his cd, but also his t-shirt. It was too much up my alley not to buy it.

The night was punctuated here and there by uncomfortable honesty and my slowly returning health only made the night more interesting as I tended to get very emotional. I figure I'm just tired still, and all the emotional stuff was just too much for me. I'm still very congested, so breathing is a chore, and when breathing is a chore, everything else takes real work.

I'm going to bed now because I am tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home