In Memory of Cassandra

Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't sit around gossiping, explaining what your good man really can do Some women nowadays, Lord they ain't no good They will laugh in your face, Then try to steal your man from you Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't be no fool

Sunday, February 06, 2005

there are boys that i dont ever want to hang out with. they call and they call and they text or whatever and the answer is always "no thanks". But they never seem to understand. Maybe I'm too nice, or too pretty I dont know. But either way they come back, for example take fella X;

Fella X: just wondering if you wanted to go to the movie
Fella X: i think hide and seek
Moi: ohh
Moi: too scary for me
Fella X: lol
Fella X: they're all going with their girlfriends and stuff
Moi: i see
Fella X: i don't feel like being singled out
Moi: so u figured, you'd bring someone else's gf?

heh. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's sweet to be hit on. But I don't need some guy to hit on me to make me feel good about myself. I know I'm pretty and funny and overall enchanting (hehe) plus my favorite boy tells me so all the time. ;-) but I'm pretty happy with the boy I've got... and I'm not hiding that from anyone. so fellas, when a girl tries her nicest to tell you no, take a hint.

not to say i dont enjoy guy friends. but if only they could all be a bit more like sean and a bit less like the ones who fall for me. (though I confess, they do have the best taste.)

alright, enough belly aching about all the guys answering to the name "fella X".... its time to do some italian.

Nel mio sogno, andro a China, e mangero le arancie con il mio ragazzo, joseph.

what do you say to that hun?

prego.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home