In Memory of Cassandra

Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't sit around gossiping, explaining what your good man really can do Some women nowadays, Lord they ain't no good They will laugh in your face, Then try to steal your man from you Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't be no fool

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Frankenstein

I don't know you from Adam
You could make my day
If you leave me a message
I'll give it away
'Cause the most perfect strangers
That you can talk to
Are the ones who pretend
That you're not really you

--aimee mann

Ok so thats not the whole song either, but it's the first verse and it's really good. It's 2:30 in the afternoon saturday, and it's still snowing. i kinda wanna go outside and run around, make a snow angel or something. However I don't think I'm going to do that. I have enough work that I should be doing right now to keep me busy through two snow storms. (so that logically means... blog)

Usually snow would stress me out. But today it's just making me sleepy. Though I had a really weird dream last night, so I'm not sure how I feel about sleeping.

all i do is pray the lord above will let me
walk in the sun once more.

I have a new mix to keep me entertained, as well as this nifty aimee mann cd. mixes are one of the most wonderful things in my book. ok this entry was probably pointless, but I had to break from psychology. Before I drown in my own dream interpretations.

;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home