In Memory of Cassandra

Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't sit around gossiping, explaining what your good man really can do Some women nowadays, Lord they ain't no good They will laugh in your face, Then try to steal your man from you Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't be no fool

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Everyone is pissing me off.

I need to get out of the house.

I don't want to have to talk to anyone for the rest of the day.

I need to get out of here.

I stayed up till 3 last night because having the house quiet and to myself was just too tempting.

Josh was sick yesterday so people were around ALL DAY
and although he was feeling fine he still had a fever so ALL DAY today they were around too.

How come the longer I hang around the less anyone knows me?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home