In Memory of Cassandra

Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't sit around gossiping, explaining what your good man really can do Some women nowadays, Lord they ain't no good They will laugh in your face, Then try to steal your man from you Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't be no fool

Friday, January 25, 2008

There is a lot going on. I can feel myself falling behind. Not just with my studying but with everything. I don't like being this removed from everything else in my life. I'm under a lot of self-imposed stress right now, then again it's always self-imposed.

I'm a little nervous about the LSAT because now that I've done so well in practice, and been silly enough to tell people about it, if I don't do well on the test, if I choke, then I'll be really upset and pretty embarrassed. I don't want to let anyone else down, everyone is pretty excited for me. I'm excited too, and I'd be disappointed if I don't do well. But all of this is ridiculous worry because it doesnt do anything to help. I just feel it.

I've been sick twice in the last month. And I'm very dry. My hands are very dry and hurt a little bit. I've been using some of my aunts moisturizer but it irritates my skin a little, and I'm thinking its because my hands are dry and because they moisturizer has some extra stuff in it that my skin doesnt like. I've been going through chap stick like crazy. I think I must have some crazy disease.

I want to go swimming. that'd do the trick. I have to get back to studying matching games. Those things elude me sometimes. I could use a strong cup of coffee. okay enough...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home