In Memory of Cassandra

Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't sit around gossiping, explaining what your good man really can do Some women nowadays, Lord they ain't no good They will laugh in your face, Then try to steal your man from you Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't be no fool

Thursday, January 03, 2008

So my classes have begun and I'm pretty much all set up in Rutherford. I'm just starting to develop a schedule to keep. Wake up and eat breakfast with aunt carol, head over to carmel's house to work on the books, eat lunch, resume studying, then either heat something up for dinner or grab a friendly relative for a meal (human contact!) and then either back to the books to finish up a goal for the day, or off to relax for an hour before bed.

I met my goal for today. Actually two of them. My quantitative goal was to get through all of the first diagnostic test answers/explanations, and my qualitative goal was to work on my approaches to logic games. I finished the test and by the second section of the logic games I had figured out a solid approach to at least 3 of them. I feel like I've started to make a lot of headway on them, I really just need practice responding to each question. And I'm sure I'll need to work on my pacing but first lets work on solving the problems, and the quickness will come. (though it'd better come quick) hehe =-)

So I'll get through it. Next week I'll be emailing professors asking for letters. I only need two. I already have an idea about who I'll be asking. So much work to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home