In Memory of Cassandra

Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't sit around gossiping, explaining what your good man really can do Some women nowadays, Lord they ain't no good They will laugh in your face, Then try to steal your man from you Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't be no fool

Friday, November 16, 2007

If I were to get a tattoo, I might get the word Cielo. The word Ceilo means the sky. More than anything else I've ever known, the sky has always been a source of wonder for me, whether it be watching over the ocean, or pulling away reluctantly from the mountain peaks. The sky always asserts itself, but it does so the way a much larger animal would around completely deferential creatures. It is its own world, almost indifferent to that going on below. It has its own life, its own movement, its own temperment and reactivity.

One of my favorite things to do is to drive down the new jersey turnpike and open the window so that I can feel the wind and enjoy the expanse of sky that seems to drift over everything passively but uncompromisingly.

I have to go shower, tonight I'm going to the opera with my dad. Tomorrow is my birthday. It strangely doesn't seem right. I hope everything works out. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home