In Memory of Cassandra

Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't sit around gossiping, explaining what your good man really can do Some women nowadays, Lord they ain't no good They will laugh in your face, Then try to steal your man from you Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't be no fool

Monday, November 12, 2007

I quit my job. I quit my job. I did it. I loved this job at first, it was fun and I got to know lots of really great people who were motivated and positive and kind. But the negatives of this job soon began to outweigh the positives. I had no time for my family or friends, I had no money to eat or to take a sick day, and I was surrounded by an environment where people cheat charity in order to get ahead.

The VP called me this morning to try and convince me to stay with the company, whether that mean I move to another location or try my hand at nb again. He really doesnt want to see me go. He's a nice guy that I admire alot, but I dont think I could stay after everything that's happened.

So now I'm looking for a job, and taking my meds to get better. My birthday is saturday and I'm excited about that. NO matter what I do, I'm going to be better about calling and talking to my friends and family. I'm ready to get serious about working, but I have to also look out for me.

so if i've been a shitty friend (and i probably definitely have) I'm sorry. I'll be better.

-send me some love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home