In Memory of Cassandra

Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't sit around gossiping, explaining what your good man really can do Some women nowadays, Lord they ain't no good They will laugh in your face, Then try to steal your man from you Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't be no fool

Friday, April 15, 2005

wow I'm starving again. Today feels like it's been going on for a long time.
At the same time, it feels too early to be 8:30. Go figure that one out.

I picked my car up today, it's been 5 months without it. I know this sounds ridiculous but I am fighting the urge to pick up all my friends and take them somewhere... just cuz I can. Hurray for the fear of parking tickets and the dread of spending my food money on feeding my car!

but you know what the line said after a night of experimentation.... "freedom is not an excuse for chaos". But how much fun, chaos can be.

Somebody come see me. There's freedom to abuse and chaos to unleash!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home