In Memory of Cassandra

Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't sit around gossiping, explaining what your good man really can do Some women nowadays, Lord they ain't no good They will laugh in your face, Then try to steal your man from you Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't be no fool

Friday, April 01, 2005

She takes just like a woman,
yes, she does
She makes love just like a woman,
yes, she does
And she aches just like a woman
But she breaks just like a little girl.


--bob dylan

Yuck. It's been a rough week.

Silent calculations follow insincere performances that scream of desperation. Are you guys even having any fun up there? You'll never make it, but you don't like to think that way.

Sometimes I wonder what my room would be like if there were curtains on the windows. As it is right now, it reminds me of the broken buildings gaping with injury and exposed to the elements.

you'd be her's, if only she would call

Apparently I'm meant to be the DEFENDER OF THE FAITH. Oh yeah. that's me. I almost think it'd be fun, you know to piss off all the nazi religion teachers I've had (you know who i mean) by becoming legal council for the vatican. And just pleading guilty to everything. haha. In italian of course. What would Dante think of that? What would Johnnie think?

AWW. Talk about wonderful. My roomate, and good good friend, christina is wonderful. Just when I'm feeling low, wondering where all my friends have been... she IMs me to invite me to lunch at the round grill with her and ali g.
Mariah Carey sings Always Be My Baby in the background and spirits lift in quite unexpected delight.

I'm not always a great friend, in fact I've been called a really crumby friend at different moments in my life. But I'm trying.

I had a really good conversation with my grandma on easter, because I got there before the rest of my family. I'm really glad I ended up going. She made me feel better about alot of things. It's nice to know that everything can fit together without the pieces killing one another. Thanks grandma. =-)

Alright. I've put art history off enough-- time to get down to this wicked business, Defender of the Faith style!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home