In Memory of Cassandra

Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't sit around gossiping, explaining what your good man really can do Some women nowadays, Lord they ain't no good They will laugh in your face, Then try to steal your man from you Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't be no fool

Thursday, March 31, 2005

I came back to get you at that place
so I could breathe.

happy belated bday vincent!

Rubrics are for assholes who can't recognize quality when they experience it, they need a checklist to convince them. I'm not sorry. It's true. Some days are fights I'm annoyed I even have to submit to. Rubrics are for lazy people who aren't interested in exploring the thought-constructions of others, unless they can easily standardize and evaluate them with their cookie-cutter approach. I tend to default respectfully to the evaluation of the teacher, but I'm not interested in allowing that consideration to the other chuckle-heads in my class.

If you can't tell, I'm still upset. I can't seem to relax. I'm really tense too. Mallomars hit the bottom of my stomach, but they don't seem to quiet the torrents wipping around inside me.

I am a visitor here, I am not permanent. That helps a bit. Heh, somehow the idea that this woman is just one of the many lame teachers I'll have to tell stories about when I'm grown (and feeding my irritated and stressed daughter mallomars) comforts me.

Tonight when I fall asleep, I hope to drown in a van gogh sky. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home