In Memory of Cassandra

Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't sit around gossiping, explaining what your good man really can do Some women nowadays, Lord they ain't no good They will laugh in your face, Then try to steal your man from you Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't be no fool

Monday, March 28, 2005

you dont know anybody that could be
so bad
but if you did you'd be wondering where
I'm at.

I'm a big fool.
sometimes i feel like my life is an accident. all the good things fade away leaving nothing for me to find comfort in but my own failings and insecurities. there is no one out there who can reach out to me, no creed that grounds me, no thoughts to direct me. happiness is fleeting and at best just another jelly bean sweetening the few brief moments until the root canal begins. Everyone has someone else. I'm a cup with a hole in it. I leak despite the nots in my stomach.

can you even think of a reason anymore?

just when i thought i knew what i wanted, i get so close.. and the rug slips beneath me and I land face down in a pile of my own humiliation. you can nip and tuck and diet and dye but when you look into the mirror, the tears on ur face give you away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home