In Memory of Cassandra

Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't sit around gossiping, explaining what your good man really can do Some women nowadays, Lord they ain't no good They will laugh in your face, Then try to steal your man from you Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't be no fool

Saturday, July 03, 2004

having found the most awesome dress of our time, I am now one step closer to being ready for the wedding. However with each step closer comes another realization that there is much to be done. But no matter, cuz i have bought the most awesome dress of our time, and it was only seven dollars.

god love goodwill.

so now that a week of math classes has come to an end, I can only imagine how I'll be managing to work everything out so that I have time to see my friends, my dad, and my significant other. heh thats such an interesting term... a significant other. not just any "other" but a significant one. the word significant means "having or expressing a meaning; meaningful". so yeah i guess that term fits. kinda.

sigh. i need to do so many things and at the moment I'm hardly doing any of them. heh. oh well, it isnt everyday that the house is completely empty except for me and I can sit in the quiet and organize some thinking. I'm not even putting that thinking down here in this blog.. which is kinda interesting, because I'm typing as a way to relax, but really the thoughts that are coming to my head are much more specific and relevant. yeah and i'm sure you're thinking "thank god for that".


enough for now. thoughts arranged, reminders noted, work day begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home