In Memory of Cassandra

Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't sit around gossiping, explaining what your good man really can do Some women nowadays, Lord they ain't no good They will laugh in your face, Then try to steal your man from you Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't be no fool

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

we need another president clinton.

Tomorrow night will be reunion night, and I'm quite excited. Katie, Katherine... hopefully I'll get around to inviting everyone else. hehe oh well, even if i don't, i'm sure it'll be really good to hang out. Plus- two days off from work will feel really good at this point, since I've worked everyday but saturday for the past 10 days. Ugh. I've been trying to make up for all of the saturdays that I need off by signing up for lots of little hours here and there. And considering I need coverage for just about every saturday that I'm scheduled to work-- that means I have very few days off.

note to self... watching cnn for a half hour is a bad idea... you hear the same story at least 3 times.. its like a really bad radio station that you can't really dance to.

"its really hard to say this but, you are my shining star."

god i love that commercial..

"hey gen.. do you want to play a relaxing game of uno?"
--josh

i ask you, who could say no to a "relaxing" game of uno? lol gotta love this kid.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home