In Memory of Cassandra

Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't sit around gossiping, explaining what your good man really can do Some women nowadays, Lord they ain't no good They will laugh in your face, Then try to steal your man from you Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't be no fool

Monday, July 12, 2004

bugs keep biting me.
nasty critters

the wedding was awesome, though I doubt the DJ has the same sentiment. I'd hate to be that guy. But danny and rummy and a little dancing in the moonlight with my blue heaven, means good times for me.

yes, it's all well and good at the moment.
tons of family
tons of love
tons of reasons to feel like the luckiest in the world... well at least new jersey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home