In Memory of Cassandra

Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't sit around gossiping, explaining what your good man really can do Some women nowadays, Lord they ain't no good They will laugh in your face, Then try to steal your man from you Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't be no fool

Thursday, July 19, 2007

I just deleted the post I put up.

My own hyper-sensitivity got the best of me for a few minutes and I essentially blogged about nothing. And with so much going on these days- blogs about nothing just don't help that much.

I'm excited about tonight, seeing Sean's band play. Last night was a pretty awesome time as well, Matt and I went rock climbing, bouldering I believe is the correct term. I ache all over even in my arm pits. Who knew?

I've decided I want to marry steve carell. He is married so I don't think that'll be happening anytime soon. But you know, that's okay I'm not really in a hurry myself.

So far several people have tried to 'save me' lately. I think I must have that look to me. You know, the look that says I enjoy sex too much, or maybe that I don't go to church anymore, or that the whole time I was there I was scoping out hotties on the communion line anyway.

haha. i hate it when people preach at me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home