In Memory of Cassandra

Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't sit around gossiping, explaining what your good man really can do Some women nowadays, Lord they ain't no good They will laugh in your face, Then try to steal your man from you Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't be no fool

Friday, August 05, 2005

it is agreeable

thoughtless energy can be a good thing, but it can also take you places you never expected, or agreed upon going. It can propel you into love, or abuse, or put you someplace coincedentally filled with thought and energy simultaneously. I'm in one of those places at the moment. And although any one of you who could actually see me right now would say "no gen, you're on mr krumpfer's brown couch waiting for people to get back from the junk-yard" I'd have to ask you to look past the bright red sunburn blanketing my legs and face, and into the vagueness that is my mind right now.

right now i have no choice but to type whats going on inside my head. I'm probably just confused, because that's what all my senses seem to be telling me, and I'm more than certainly not making very much sense, because if all your senses are telling you that you're confused- how could you be making much sense to anybody else. Plus I'm typing rather quickly.

Something inside of me feels like it wants to dive deep into the ocean, cover myself in the sea weed and let the birds carry me away. Another part of me wants to surrender to the wind and blown about until I ultimately collapse beneath an ageless tree. And yet another part of me wants to kill everyone. Everything is peaceful, everything is chaos, everything is the product and the function and the ignition of destruction.


that's all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home