In Memory of Cassandra

Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't sit around gossiping, explaining what your good man really can do Some women nowadays, Lord they ain't no good They will laugh in your face, Then try to steal your man from you Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't be no fool

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Pure Imagination

Willy Wonka:

Hold your breath
Make a wish
Count to three

Come with me
And you'll be
In a world of
Pure imagination
Take a look
And you'll see
Into your imagination

We'll begin
With a spin
Traveling in
The world of my creation
What we'll see
Will defy
Explanation

If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Want to change the world?
There's nothing
To it

There is no
Life I know
To compare with
Pure imagination
Living there
You'll be free
If you truly wish to be

If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Want to change the world?
There's nothing
To it

There is no
Life I know
To compare with
Pure imagination
Living there
You'll be free
If you truly
Wish to be


The other day Joe and I were talking and I got an interesting idea for a book. It;ll be leatherbound and the edges of the pages will be dipped in gold and it'll be called "The Bible". I've got great ideas for the kinds of stories it'll contain and how those characters will live. =-) But I can't take myself seriously and detail them all out here. So you'll just have to fish out your library card and wait a year. =-)

I'm up very early today because it's sunday and that means that joe has work at 8 and I dont have work till noon, but because we hardly ever stay at my house anymore, I'm up and driving all over central jersey before I get the chance to roll over and back to sleep. Truth be told, I'm not actually tired now, which is a good thing because my bed is covered in clothes and cds and make-up and all sorts of other extremely necessary items one has to have ready when they spend all their "home" time in their room.

Mom and I got in a pretty big fight the other day. I would have thought that it wouldnt have been the case since I've been away on vacation and had time away to relax, but maybe it just made me realize that I'm not used to people demanding veto powers on everything I do, while proving themselves to be not entirely dependable.

Last night was a nice time. I didnt actually drink that much, and I switched over to water within 2 hours of being there, because I knew we weren't staying over and I really really didnt want to be hung over today. It was still nice to just be around some friends and enjoy the buzz. Actually come to think of it, we didnt stay very long, I think we were home around 11. haha I might be wrong about that, but we probably only stayed 3 hours max cuz joe wasnt feeling well and he was driving.

Hurray for another successful summer party! And there should be at least one more before everyone leaves. So you know who you are..... have a party.

I am dying to get my pictures back, they said they should be done by monday, and even though that's tomorrow it just seems like a long long time. Yes it does. (ok for anyone who hasnt been listening to brewer and shipley lately, that right there was a lyrical tangent) OK enough. I'm going to try a lil sleep. Waking up for the day at 7:45 just doesnt work outside of paris.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home