In Memory of Cassandra

Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't sit around gossiping, explaining what your good man really can do Some women nowadays, Lord they ain't no good They will laugh in your face, Then try to steal your man from you Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't be no fool

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Surfer Girl

Little surfer little one
Made my heart come all undone
Do you love me, do you surfer girl
Surfer girl my little surfer girl

I have watched you on the shore
Standing by the oceans roar
Do you love me do you surfer girl
Surfer girl surfer girl

We could ride the surf together
While our love would grow
In my woody I would take you everywhere I go

So I say from me to you
I will make your dreams come true
Do you love me do you surfer girl
Surfer girl my little surfer girl

Girl surfer girl my little surfer girl
Girl surfer girl my little surfer girl
Girl surfer girl my little surfer girl

-the beach boys

Tonight/This morning I ask, what could you be a fool for?

I'm a fool for the ocean, the way it smells and yes even tastes gets me all happy.
I'm a fool for the clouds and the way they seem to have their own life.
I'm a fool for chocolate ice cream with cherries
I'm a fool for funky bass lines and mysterious bass players
I'm a fool for a good vocabulary
I'm a fool for unique thinking
I'm a fool for mix cds made for me
I'm a fool for summer bike rides
I'm a fool for a good book and some cold iced tea
I'm a fool for a guy with an accent
I'm a fool for a cute and affectionate nickname
I'm a fool for a happy puppy
I'm a fool for a simple game of cards or beach pictionary
I'm a fool for a song with my name in it
I'm a fool for a smiling baby
I'm a fool for holding hands and dancing in kitchens
I'm a fool for many things in this world, what is one more gonna hurt?

=-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home