In Memory of Cassandra

Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't sit around gossiping, explaining what your good man really can do Some women nowadays, Lord they ain't no good They will laugh in your face, Then try to steal your man from you Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't be no fool

Monday, May 30, 2005

Its been a nice couple of days, all things considered. Beside fighting with sean and everything with joe... it's been alright. It's good to spend time with my dad and Carmel and my brothers and then to see my grandmother and christina and elizabeth and to finish it all up with some movies with suzanne. I mean, to be honest it's been a more active few days without joe than it is usually with him. They all seem to understand, which may just be because they are female... but my brothers and dad are being extra sensitive too, which I appreciate. I really don't know where my head is at. The words and jokes seem to fly from me uncontrollably, and although that leads to good times and sociability, it seems to be serving as a sort of energy release. It feels good to get rid of some of the aggitation.

I still just don't know what it all means.

but i do know what this means... and i like it!

Steve
You're Steve. You make everyone's day better with
your suspiciously large belt buckle. You
brought Stache Bash to Rutgers and made trucker
hats and aviator sunglasses ACTUALLY cool,
though drinking so much cranberry juice you
piss it at 80 proof doesn't seem to have caught
on.


Hardenbergh 5
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home