In Memory of Cassandra

Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't sit around gossiping, explaining what your good man really can do Some women nowadays, Lord they ain't no good They will laugh in your face, Then try to steal your man from you Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't be no fool

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Every breath I take feels like my first, as it is quickly followed by a compressed feeling on my chest and a painful sensation somewhere on the middle of my tongue that makes me feel like I'm choking. I can usually restrain the tears but I just don't know how long I'll be able to stand breathing being so exhausting.

They say love is knowing you could be anywhere in the world, and still wanting to be with that one person who makes the world come alive. That feels right to me, and maybe that's what feels so wrong... I dunno I just think this week is gonna take far more energy than I have in arsenal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home