In Memory of Cassandra

Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't sit around gossiping, explaining what your good man really can do Some women nowadays, Lord they ain't no good They will laugh in your face, Then try to steal your man from you Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't be no fool

Friday, May 27, 2005

somethings are hard to sail through, like saying goodbye, even if only for a little while. I've never been good at saying goodbye, and today was no exception. Maybe I'm too soft. I dont really know. But I do know that ciggarettes don't really help. I mean, sure I didnt cry on the car ride home, but that was more because I couldnt figure out how to flick the damn thing so that it didnt ash all over me. Real smooth eh? Smooth but not rich.

So this week is completely my own. To build or break- to sell or try and juggle.

a thought to ponder:
the way girls look at male singers vs how boys look at female singers/celebrities....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home