In Memory of Cassandra

Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't sit around gossiping, explaining what your good man really can do Some women nowadays, Lord they ain't no good They will laugh in your face, Then try to steal your man from you Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't be no fool

Sunday, August 08, 2004

in another attempt to work out frustrations-- I blog.

3 things that bother me

- my mother "borrowing" my clothes and keeping them in her closet
- my father taking his frustrations with my mother out on me
- my boss's lewd jokes and nasty temperment

yep that'll do for now. my boss... my big boss pharmacist who owns the place.... he is a real bastard. I have no problem saying that, despite the fact that today is his birthday, because of the way in which he treats people. Take, for example his grandson. His grandson scott took over for me yesterday when I left work. Phil, the mean pharmacist grandfather called scott a pussy, because he was unhappy with the way he was working. And when walking out at the end of the night, while surrounded by friends he was taking to dinner, phil told his daughter (she was there to pick up scott) that her son was a pussy.

happy birthday, asshole.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home