In Memory of Cassandra

Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't sit around gossiping, explaining what your good man really can do Some women nowadays, Lord they ain't no good They will laugh in your face, Then try to steal your man from you Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't be no fool

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

have you ever wondered what that little line is that britney spears sings after "my weakness caused you pain" in her song "everytime"? Probably not. Well frankly- I have. it's been really bothering me, not constantly of course, but whenever I hear the song I am overcome with curiosity to know what that little whimper of a line really is. Well tonight folks, let the mystery be revealed.

To be honest, I was confused because I thought she said "anthe sex was so ..." the last word lost me. Was the sex "good"? Was the sex "real"...I wasn't sure the sex was either. I even wondered if she thought the sex was "short". You know how those pop stars are, they don't necessarily guarantee you a line that rhymes. So all of this just frustrated me even more. I had to know how the sex was. I just had to.

So I LOOKED- IT UP. I know, amazing. And the line.. if you were wondering is "and this song's my sorry". Now isn't THAT sweet? But I'm still curious. How was the sex britney?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home