In Memory of Cassandra

Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't sit around gossiping, explaining what your good man really can do Some women nowadays, Lord they ain't no good They will laugh in your face, Then try to steal your man from you Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't be no fool

Sunday, May 09, 2004

wow i'm in a bad mood.

I know I shouldn't be blogging -- I should be hibernating, or meditating or whatever, but as of yet, I haven't mastered that skill. I'm still just worried about the summer being just like the rest of this year.

I feel like I need to run away. I want adventure damnit. Not some lousy summer job where I get 7.50 an hour to deal with assholes who don't give a shit because I'm not a person. fuck that shit. I need a vacation and I need it now.

I'm tired, so I'm cranky... more than that though-- I'm angry.

Things I don't want to be this summer:

--alone
--working alot
--stuck in jersey
--a lady of the evening

yeah we can start there for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home