In Memory of Cassandra

Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't sit around gossiping, explaining what your good man really can do Some women nowadays, Lord they ain't no good They will laugh in your face, Then try to steal your man from you Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't be no fool

Friday, May 14, 2004

Don't Be Blue

April skies are in your eyes
but darling, don't be blue

Don't cry
Oh honey please
don't be that way

Clouds in the sky
should never make you feel that way

The rain
will bring the violets of may
tears are in vain
So honey please
don't be that way

As long as we
see it through
You'll have me
I'll have you

Sweetheart,
tomorrow is another day
Don't break my heart
Oh honey, please don't be that way


--ella fitzgerald (did it best)

ok so maybe this song isnt quite Lloyd Dobbler enough for this evening's turn of events, but just maybe it works just right for good old Genevieve Purcell.

I've decided that I should never talk when I have a headache or when I'm tired. Which doesnt say much. (pun intended, as embarassing as that is)

i feel so caught up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home