In Memory of Cassandra

Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't sit around gossiping, explaining what your good man really can do Some women nowadays, Lord they ain't no good They will laugh in your face, Then try to steal your man from you Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't be no fool

Tuesday, December 07, 2004


I know you I walked with you once upon a dream... Sigh, so here I am on this miserable day playing around with disney pictures when there is work to be done. But perhaps that is the very best time for them. It would be kinda kool to sleep in a room like that... however I don't quite look that peaceful when I sleep, no would I enjoy being practically outside. What if someone evil came in and kissed me-- LIKE SHREK! OH god. That'd be terrible, I mean- Mike M is funny and all, but I liked him much better as Austin Powers, and I still wouldnt want him kissing me in my sleep. Creepy. Alright time for lunch... enjoy you're 'gaze'. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home