In Memory of Cassandra

Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't sit around gossiping, explaining what your good man really can do Some women nowadays, Lord they ain't no good They will laugh in your face, Then try to steal your man from you Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't be no fool

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Leeza at Night told me that because I sleep on my stomach with my arms under the pillow, that means I'm British and gregarious. Well maybe she didn't say British, to be honest at that exact moment one of those annoying customers decided to call the pharmacy and I decided they were annoying. But she DID say gregarious. And that means friendly, so apparently I'm friendly and my sleep position says so. I guess if I preferred to sleep on my back in full armor with a spear in one hand and a flame-thrower in the other, I wouldnt be quite so gregarious. I don't really know.

Lately whenever I hear "I'm so Childish" by Damien Rice, I feel like blogging, but then the song that I'd list would be that one... AGAIN and thats just odd. I've been eating lots of pickles lately... no im not pregnant. I'm just a big fan. I went food shopping because if I didn't we'd have no food, .

Today is my brother's first day back at st joes, after the long weekened. The weekend was made even longer by the fact that my darling joe and I got "asked to leave" the grounds at st joes on friday while waiting for my brother and his friend to come out, and that Joe got warned never to come back. haha I must say, Joe is a busy guy and probably never get around to posting this entry- the one all about how joe and I and a certain mr s.c.a.r.a.n.o. met like titans and had it out.

But if he doesnt I'll be sure to fill in the details on a later entry... at the moment I don't have the compulsory Illiad intro paragraph, because it's very appropriate. =-) alright well this entry danced around most lazily, so it's best we put it to bed.

do have a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home