In Memory of Cassandra

Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't sit around gossiping, explaining what your good man really can do Some women nowadays, Lord they ain't no good They will laugh in your face, Then try to steal your man from you Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't be no fool

Wednesday, December 15, 2004


To go red, or not to go red. I don't know. I really like my hair for the first time since it hasnt been red... but its always fun to be red. I like how dark it is now though... so im torn. this picture isnt as dark as the other one, and there is more of my wild jungle woman hair in it... i dunno but i have to decide by tomorrow, cuz tomorrow is the red-line... heh get it dead line... red line.. red and dead.. they rhyme... right. ok now just one more pic which actually doesnt have me looking like a jackass... and more of my head, though its kinda dark... Whats that? why the pics cuz no one cares? Cuz i want a before pic to compare with sweetie.... lol alright folks.. later Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home