In Memory of Cassandra

Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't sit around gossiping, explaining what your good man really can do Some women nowadays, Lord they ain't no good They will laugh in your face, Then try to steal your man from you Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't be no fool

Tuesday, September 14, 2004


woo hoo i just figured out how to put photos up on the site, and after undertaking the grueling task of actually finding a decent photo.. wala! Although, I know that it's awkwardly huge..

but hey, right now i have the self confidence not to squirm at the sight-- though next time my picture.. of whatever it is I post.. will be a bit smaller.

i dont know why i have the self confidence at the moment, to be honest... but I just do- no good reason i guess. either way, i just wanted to update so that there wouldnt be this huge picture of my pores up here without any sort of explanation. so there you have it. my lovely explanation.

lesson for the day : exfoliatePosted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home