In Memory of Cassandra

Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't sit around gossiping, explaining what your good man really can do Some women nowadays, Lord they ain't no good They will laugh in your face, Then try to steal your man from you Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man Don't be no fool

Sunday, October 24, 2004

my heart is beating fast.
too much sugar, too little food.

i wish i knew how to work direct connect.

things have been weird with my dad lately. he sends me all the political links ive come to expect, but doesnt really send me any notes in the emails. I called him, but he didnt check his messages, which i found out when i imed him. then he couldnt play the link that i sent him. so its just really sucky. i know its probably his new job, and im probably just being too sensitive.

work blows.

my stomach hurts now too.
im going to get horizontal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home